SM25 MX Coaching
Specializing in one-on-one, small group trainings, grass root development, pro level racing mentor and off-road rider safety training.
If you want to build your confidence, ride safer, improve your skills or take your riding to the net level we have you covered.
SM25 MX Coaching is operated by retired professional National Motocross and Supercross competitor Shane Metcalfe who has over 34 years of racing and motorcycle industry experience.
Shane is a Motorcycling Australia national accredited level 2 motocross, FMX and Supercross coach based in South Australia. Shane’s on bike training approach and coaching technique has seen many junior riders crowned state and national level champions over the past 13 years.
What You Need To Bring:
• MA Licence if you have one
• MA Sign Guardianship Form (If applicable)
• All riding gear (Please refer to M.A (Motorcycling Australia if unsure))
• Food and Drinks
Technique, Safety & Skills You Can Learn:
• Standing Position
• Flat Corners
• Control Setup
• Braking, clutch and throttle exercises
• MA Endorsements, Kick Start and JCP hours • Wash outs
• On-bike safety
• Safety equipment knowledge
- • 1-Day Course $150
• Grass Root Development 50/65cc $120
• OFF-ROAD Rider Safety Training $POA
• 1-1 and Small Group Trainings $POA
• Pro Level Racing Mentoring $POA
• SX & FMX Endorsements $POA
• Motorcycling Australia 1 event license (if required) – $35