SM25 MX Coaching
MX TUITION, TIPS & TRICKS FROM THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
MX coaching clinics, Supercross training along with Off-Road rider training are all offered at SM25 MX Coaching. If you want to build your confidence, ride safer or improve your results we have you covered. Improve your results and take your racing to the next level.
SM25 MX Coaching is operated by retired professional National Motocross and Supercross competitor Shane Metcalfe who has over 30 years of racing and motorcycle industry experience. Shane is a Motorcycling Australia national accredited level 2 motocross coach, FMX coach and Supercross coach.
What You Need To Bring:
• M.A Licence if you have one
• M.A Sign Guardianship Form (If applicable)
• All riding gear (Please refer to M.A (Motorcycling Australia if unsure))
• Food and Drinks
Lunch: Lunch break is around 45mins
What is covered in a coaching Course:
• Standing Position
• Flat Corners
• Control Setup
• Braking, clutch and throttle exercises
• M.A Endorsements, M.A Kick Start and M.A JCP hours
- 2-Day Course – $200
- 1-Day Course – $150
- 50/65cc Course – $120
- OFF-ROAD Rider Safety Training – $POA
- ONE-ON-ONE Or Group Tuition – $POA
- SX & FMX Endorsements – $POA
- Motorcycling Australia 1 event licence if required – $30